- Click the Windows Start icon (looks like a 4-pane window) at the bottom of the screen.
- Type "Settings" and press the Enter key.
- Type "Windows Update" and press the Enter key.
- Click "Check for updates".
- In the Windows Update screen that appears, click the "Check for Updates" button.
- Click "Download and install" for any updates listed.
Manually Install Windows Security Updates Print
Modified on: Sun, Jul 10, 2022 at 6:47 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.